Famous for our designer collars, the Grey Days City Collar is a basic made classy with a gorgeous rose gold hardware, Vegan leather accent and the world's most favourite grey marle print.
PLEASE NOTE: All collars will be sent without charms until further notice. Follow our Instagram or Facebook page to keep up to date when our charms come back in stock.
- The Grey Days City Collar with sleek rose gold hardware is the ultimate in style and comfort
- Made with Vegan Leather (because cows don’t walk around wearing us)!
- Featuring our signature ‘Grey Days’ print
- Reinforced with strong nylon strapping
- Lined on both sides to prevent nylon straps rubbing or itching your neck
- Styled with our lightweight PUPSTYLE charm for added bling, without the neck-strain. Choose the engraving option for something extra special.
- Wear on its own or match to your Grey for Days harness and leash (collar-coordination is the new colour-coordination, haven’t you heard?)
- Instant style cred in social groups -- as always!
Material & Care
- Vegan leather & strong nylon
- Easy to clean with fabric protector spray, or when pressed with a soapy sponge and left to dry
- Keep rose gold hardware out of contact with perfumes, moisturisers and sunscreens
- For best results, don't allow Vegan Leather to soak through. Spot clean only.
Shipping & returns
animal friendly Vegan Leather
Us pups don’t like wearing our animal friends around our necks, so we only use Vegan Leather on all Pupstyle products.
We’ve lined both sides of your collar in our softer fabric to avoid itchy and uncomfortable rubbing from nylon strapping like most other dog collars.
Rose gold charm
We’ve finished our collars with a gorgeous rose gold charm that oozes style but doesn’t add weight or strain to your neck!
Reinforced for Strength
We’ve reinforced the full length of the collar on the inside with strong nylon strapping to ensure it doesn’t break or stretch and your humans can breathe easy knowing we’re keeping you safe.
Getting the perfect fit is so easy!
Get your humans to measure your neck size and check in the table below. Collars should not be tight on a dog’s neck and should be able to fit one or two fingers between the neck and the collar.
Mini Dachshund, Toy Cavoodle, Italian Greyhound
22 - 32 cm
8.6 - 12.6 in
French Bulldog, Groodle, Dalmatian, Cocker Spaniel
32 - 42 cm
12.6 - 16.6 in
Staffy, Labrador, Golden Retriever
42 - 52 cm
16.6 - 20.5 in