Matching your fur-baby doesn’t mean you have to start barking and sniffing your friend’s butts.
This Palm Vibes Scrunchie matches your puppy’s accessories, looks amazing, is soft and silky…. And is also functional.
The built-in zipper turns it into a storage solution for a house key, roll of hundreds, or any other small item you need on your travels.
If your doggo needs their ears pulled back or their hair styled, this scrunchie is soft and gentle enough to use.
- Secret zipped compartment for storing small valuables
- Silky satin fabric that won't pull or catch your hair
- Enough room to hold a single house key, a poop bag or a couple of coins for your morning coffee
Material & Care
- Lightweight satin fabric
- Machine washable in a delicates bag on cold cycle
- Be aware that satin fabric is made from silk and can snag on sharp items and create pulls. If you plan on carrying a key inside the pocket, we recommend covering the key in a rubber case before storing inside your scrunchie.
Shipping & returns
AUS: $8 Flat Rate Shipping or Free shipping on orders over $100.
NZ: $15 Flat Rate Shipping or Free Shipping on orders over $100.
For delivery estimates, see Shipping Information & Costs.
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns for a full refund or 110% Store Credit within 30 days of receiving your products. Conditions apply. Click here to view our Returns Policy and lodge your return.
Secret Pocket for Valuables
Enough room to hold your house key, a poop bag, a couple of treats or some coins for your morning coffee pit stop!
Made with Silky Satin
No hair pulls or snags here! We've made our luxury scrunchies in a gorgeous silky satin fabric so it's kind to your hair.
Match to Your Fit!
Your humans have been desperate to match to you (their furbabies) for a long time and finally, they can! Tell them to wear their new scrunchies around their wrist or in their hair and everyone will know that you're their baby!
Not your average scrunchie! We designed our scrunchies with a small pocket to hold the most common things we take with us when we walk the dogs. Wear it around your wrist or in your hair.
Jess MMore Reviews